PrintSix® Photo Printing Software
Below is the License Agreement that all purchasers PrintSix® must agree to before purchasing the PrintSix® software. This License Agreement is also included on each and every copy of the PrintSix® software and reproduced here on our official PrintSix® website for your review. Please read it carefully before purchasing PrintSix® because like most major software companies, we do not offer refunds on our computer software products and absolutely no refunds on downloadable versions of the PrintSix® software. Alternatively, we are committed to your total satisfaction by providing our customers with the best possible E-mail, telephone, and online customer support available. For more information on our product return policy, CLICK HERE. For our customer refunds policy, CLICK HERE. For PrintSix® Customer Support, CLICK HERE.
SIX DIGITAL PHOTOS DOT COM
This Software Licensing Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you and Six Digital Photos Dot Com. By purchasing the PrintSix(R) software, or by installing or copying the PrintSix(R) software onto your computer, or by loading or running the PrintSix(R) software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement without exception.
GENERAL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT:
1. THE PRINTSIX(R) SOFTWARE - The software licensed under this Agreement is the computer program PrintSix(R) Photo Printing Software For Windows, which consists of .htm files and other website pages, data files, sample images, and related documentation.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE - Six Digital Photos Dot Com grants you the right to the use PrintSix(R) software ON ONE COMPUTER in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You may load the software into RAM as well as install it on a hard disk or other storage device. You may not modify, translate, disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, or create derivative works based upon the PrintSix(R) software. You agree that the PrintSix(R) software will not be transferred, sublicensed, or sold to others. You also agree that the PrintSix(R) software will not be shipped or exported into any country in violation of the U.S. Export Administration Act and that you will not utilize the PrintSix(R) software in violation of any applicable law.
3. REGISTERED VERSION LICENSE - When you purchase the PrintSix(R) software from Six Digital Photos Dot Com, you become a registered user entitled to the benefits of unlimited access to our customer support website at www.sixdigitalphotos.com/support as well as unlimited E-mail and telephone customer support.
4. NON-REFUNDABLE LICENSE - All purchases of the PrintSix(R) software are non-refundable regardless of the manner in which the PrintSix software was delivered and regardless of whether or not the PrintSix(R) software was actually downloaded, installed, or copied to your computer.
5. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS - The PrintSix(R) software is owned by Six Digital Photos Dot Com and is protected by United States copyright and trademark laws and international treaties. You must treat the PrintSix(R) software like any other copyrighted material, except that you may make one copy of the PrintSix(R) program and related documentation for archival backup purposes. You may not transfer and/or distribute copies of the PrintSix(R) software to others for any reason, or for any purpose. PrintSix(R) is a registered trademark of Six Digital Photos Dot Com.
6. NO WARRANTY - THE PRINTSIX(R) SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS." NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE AS TO IT OR ANY MEDIUM IT MAY BE ON. SIX DIGITAL PHOTOS DOT COM WILL PROVIDE NO REMEDY FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM IT, INCLUDING SUCH FROM NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, EVEN AFTER NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. TERM - The term of this license grant is perpetual. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the PrintSix(R) software in your possession however no refunds will be granted upon termination of this Agreement for any reason. Your license to use the PrintSix(R) software will automatically terminate if you breach the terms of this Agreement.
8. GENERAL PROVISIONS - This Agreement is the sole and entire Agreement relating to the subject matter hereof, and supercedes all prior understandings, Agreements, and documentation relating to such subject matter. If any provision in this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. With respect to every matter arising under this Agreement, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts sitting in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and to service by certified mail, return receipt requested, or as otherwise permitted by law. This Agreement does not create any agency or partner relationship. Your rights under this Agreement are personal and do not include any right to transfer, sell, and/or sublicense the PrintSix(R) software. This Agreement may be terminated by Six Digital Photos Dot Com by giving a 30-day advance written notice.
9. ACCEPTANCE - By purchasing the PrintSix(R) software, or by installing or copying the PrintSix(R) software onto your computer, or by loading or running the PrintSix(R) software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement without exception. Thank you for using the PrintSix(R) software in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
PrintSix(R) is a Registered Trademark
of Six Digital Photos Dot Com
Photo Printing Software...For Windows
The world's #1 choice in easy-to-use digital photo printing software for everyone.TM
Photo Printing Software For Windows
Downloadable Versions Now Available!
To learn more about each version of PrintSix®, click on any link or visit our Product Showcase and our FAQ page. You can also visit our PrintSix Page Template Showcase featuring a stunning high-quality display of our most popular PrintSix® page templates and projects. And don't forget to take the PrintSix Template Tour! It's an informative showcase of all that you can do with PrintSix®! Whether you're a novice or a pro, we've got a PrintSix® program that's right for you! Order Today!
Important Note: The Standard Version of PrintSix®
is our "entry-level" PrintSix®
and is best suited for printing digital pictures with file sizes up to 200K and requires a
3½ inch floppy drive. Accordingly, if your computer does not have a 3½ inch floppy
drive and/or your digital camera records pictures larger than 200K, order the Professional Version, Premium Edition, or Commercial Version of PrintSix®.
Sony Mavica Owners:
Check out the Sony Mavica Version of PrintSix®!
Sony Mavica Owners: Check out the Sony Mavica Version of PrintSix®!
Contact Information and Privacy Statement
All credit card orders are processed through our affiliate, PayPal.com. Regardless of which payment method you choose, we will make every effort to process your order just as quickly as possible. In the event you have a question about your order, you can contact us directly by E-Mail or by telephone at (954) 922-8040. For questions about using PayPal, please contact PayPal Customer Support at 1-888-221-1161. Also, all customers are insured of complete privacy in that we will never rent, sell, or share any personal information obtained from our customers in any way.
Thank you for your order!
Frequently Asked Questions Testimonials Home
Get more with PrintSix®
Color Printing Solutions from Six Digital Photos Dot ComTM
The new standard for printing digital photosTM
PrintSix® is a Registered Trademark of Six Digital Photos Dot Com
Website Design and Content Copyright © Six Digital Photos Dot Com
All Rights Reserved